Are you working for Scrooge?

I find I have always been interested in how actual employees feel about where they work. Of course, the place I work is wonderful but I often wonder what others think. I found this website, JobVent, where you can look up your employer or any other employer and see what the employees have to say about their work situation. You can also leave a comment and score your employer or a past employer.

It also is probably a good place to look if you are thinking about taking a job with a specific company, it may give you some insight into what goes on behind the company logo. I always want to go into a new venture fully prepared and the information found here may be a piece of the puzzle that I may not otherwise have.

1 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

That sounds like a good place to vent. Oftentimes I am tempted to blog about work because it's not ideal but I know that's a big no-no.