Is that your keys in your pocket or...

I went out a couple mornings ago to get a bagel for breakfast and as I was returning to my office, in the financial district of a major city, mind you, I approach a man in business attire who is walking toward me and fervently rattling his keys, or something, in his pocket. And, yes, I did stare! Now, I am surely giving him the benefit of the doubt now but at the time I was peering around for the hidden cameras that were capturing the expressions of women, and others, like me. I really do wish I had my video camera so I could post it and we could have a vote but, of course, I rarely have it aimed and ready when these odd things happen to me.

So, the moral of the story is that if you are male and a pocket flipper you should remove all temptations from your pockets. And ladies, well, please help out the men in your lives.

Maybe I'll come out with a new fad of front pockets that are decorative in nature only...

0 comments: