I Joined GoodReads

I joined GoodReads.

I read almost every day on my commute to and from work therefore I am always looking for good books to read. I have relied on the books that my mom passed on to me but those have dried up so I began poking around for something good to read and stumbled upon Good Reads.

I signed up because you can see what other people are reading or read, what they thought of it, and create a list of your own, a queue, if you will, of what books you wish to read. Now, when I am ready for my next book I click over to the website and see what strikes my fancy. I have really enjoyed it and so far I am not at a loss for something to read.

Now, if only there were an easy and inexpensive way to obtain all these new finds...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Expect a large delivery from "MomRead" on Friday, February 6

Karen and Gerard said...

I am on Good Reads too. Shelfari is another similar site that I like even better. (www.shelfari.com) You should check that one out too if you get a chance.