So Much To Do, So Little Time

This is how I feel this time of year and, as I said before, this year has been exceptionally bad for me. Not sure why I feel so out of sorts but, I do. It may be that we were gone the week of Thanksgiving which was so relaxing in so many ways but, it also limited time for Christmas preparations. That said, given the opportunity I would do that every year.



So, I have been out of my routine and neglecting my blogs and I apologize but, I plan to start my regular schedule again on Monday. Looking forward to seeing you here.

2 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

Make sure you take time for yourself to regroup!

Frogs in my formula said...

P.S. I love the yellows and blues in your header. I was looking around my house and I realized there is not one blue thing! I wonder why that is. But your color palette is so soothing--it makes me want to redo my bedroom in that scheme. (Sorry if this was totally random!)