Skin Care Junkie







You might not know it by looking at me but I am a skin care junkie. actually I think I am addicted. I want to try everything so I never, and I mean never, stick with the same brand or product time and time again. I surf the beauty boards looking for the next best thing then try to locate it and try it.

I recently read about the Clarisonic PRO Professional 3-Power Levels Skin Care System (I like the pink one but it also comes in white) and wondered if it could really be that great. Then my colleague brought it up saying it was REALLY expensive but her skin never looked or felt better. Of course, I did some research and thought I would never spend $200 on a product for my face (and it's not $200 any more!). Then I look back at all the products I have tried at most every price point and think, "Well, maybe." It sure does get rave reviews so it goes on my list, my Christmas list, that is. Maybe some unfortunate soul will read this (like my husband) and get a brilliant idea!


I'll keep you posted...

0 comments: