Give Thanks for A Make Ahead Thanksgiving Meal

I have not been focused on the upcoming holidays so when I received an email from Saving Dinner that has a Thanksgiving menu that you can make ahead and freeze, I did a double take. Then after processing how close Thanksgiving actually is, I thought, "Now isn't that a smart idea?" This menu provides the instructions to make everything well before the holiday bustle begins and then on the day before Thanks giving you can pull all your dinner items from the freezer which will free you up for more holiday fun.

If I were cooking at home for Thanksgiving this year I think I would invest in this menu that provides the shopping list and the recipes. Cooking is not a favorite past time for me and I find it stressful to put on an entire Thanksgiving spread. A menu that I can make ahead, freeze, then bake is exactly my speed. How did they know?

2 comments:

Overwhelmed Mom said...

Wow, this is awesome. If I was cooking I would try this. However, we usually travel to my in laws, and (lucky for me) my mother in law likes to do everything BY HERSELF. But I'll save this menu just in case . . . .

TopTwinMom said...

I would too. I'm thinking there might be a Christmas one too and if there is I'll blog about it.