Skeletons in the Closet?

I'm not sure how this happens to me but once every couple of months I need to take most everything out of my clothes closet and reorganize. The last couple of months I rotated everything I wear into the dry cleaners and when I picked it up I would hang the clothes in the plastic in my closet. After a few trips my closet looked like it was wrapped in plastic and every time you would open the door to the closet you heard that unmistakable brush of all the plastic. I realized that when I had more clothes in my closet but "nothing to wear" the only clothes I had hanging and accessible to me were the clothes I do not care for any longer so it was time to clean out the closet.

I took all the bagged clothing out of my closet and piled it on my bed. Most everything else in my closet I cataloged to donate to the Goodwill or Salvation Army. As I opened each bag of clothes I transferred the clothing to nice hangers and hung everything in color scheme order so as to find everything.Now each category of clothing (long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, pants, skirts, etc.) looks like this:



Now that my closet is cleaned out I have some room to integrate my new clothes I will buy for fall. Did I ever say I'm a shopaholic?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Channel said...

Full-fledged closet envy coming from my direction!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am the exact same way!